It’s here!!! It’s finally here!!! As you know Kerry Magazine encourages women to feel beautiful and Issue 3 is no exception! This issue features a small group of moms of children with special needs together for an afternoon of makeup, a photoshoot, bonding, and sharing their stories. This feature will help you feel grateful for your struggles and know that we are stronger when we are together.
Also included in this issue:
- Butternut Squash Tacos Illustrated Recipe by Chef, Len Jefferson-Springer, and Artist, Kimberly Kling
- Being A Woman, I Am Impressed – Poetry by Joy Burki-Watson, Art by Jess Trounce
- Yoga For Bike Riders by Dana Marie
- Artist Feature: Ninka Studio
- Inspirational Worksheet and Printables from Artist Kristen Fagan
Click here to buy your copy!!!
Everyone can preview the first 13 pages of this issue for free. There are both digital and print options available. The digital issue comes free with every print purchase!
My favorite way to read the digital version is on my iPad. Get a cup of tea or a glass of wine and curl up with this issue. I promise that it is going to make you feel good.
Also, there are printable worksheets, coloring pages, and artwork throughout this issue. So cool!
From my heart to yours, enjoy!